Pharmaceutical Grade PES Pleated Filter Cartridge has a filter layer made of high quality PES membrane and imported pleat support layer. All parts are hot-melt welded in production process without adding additional advanced adhesives, no chemical contamination source, to ensure the cleanliness of filter cartridge.
Advantages of PES Pharmaceutical Grade Pleated Filter Cartridge:
1. PES membrane is a kind of hydrophilic membrane with geometric pore shape. The membrane has high filtration accuracy, high flux and significant velocity;
2. The filter cartridge has good chemical compatibility and wide application range, and has high resistance to strong acid and alkali;
3. The filter cartridge can maintain good filtration performance under high temperature and low temperature environment, and can still maintain structural strength and good electrical performance at -240℃ to 260℃ environment;
4. Each medical grade PES pleated filter cartridge is tested for integrity before leaving the factory and is washed with ultrapure water to ensure absolute cleanliness and no pollution.
The filter cartridge also has ultra-low water-soluble emission and very little nonvolatile residue, completely in line with medical grade material standards.
Other applications of PES pleated filter cartridge:
1. Preparation of ultrapure water, mineral water, sterilization filtration of beverages, especially sterilization filtration of wine, to ensure the quality and flavor of wine;
2. Filtration of high-purity analytical reagents such as acids, alkalis, oxidants in chemical industry.
In addition to wide application in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, PES pleated filter cartridge is also applicable to other fields such as chemical, electronics, food and beverage, drinking water, etc. We will provide strong assistance and cooperation to ensure that our filters meet the technical and regulatory requirements of your industrial application and operation.
High efficient air filters are mainly used to capture particles and suspended matter with a size of 0.5μm and above. They consist of a filter element and a housing, and the basic requirements are high filtration efficiency, low airflow resistance, and the ability to be used continuously for a long time to reduce consumable costs.