The high flow rate filter element from YT utilizes imported polyester fabric filter material, ensuring long-lasting performance. The filter media, center rod, and end cover are bonded together as a cohesive unit. Its pleated design offers a larger filtration area, resulting in an extended service life, reduced replacement frequency, and lower filtration costs compared to standard filter elements. This economically efficient filter product is suitable for industrial applications. It can serve as a replacement for 3M filter elements like HF40PP005, HF40PP010, HF40PP040, HF40PP070, and HF40PP100.
The filter core features a horizontal pleated design, resulting in an exceptionally large filtration area, low pressure drop, and high flow rate.
1. It possesses a substantial dirt-holding capacity, ensuring a long service life.
2. It utilizes an imported fine depth polypropylene fiber membrane and incorporates a multi-layer pore size filter structure design.
3. The specifications of the filter can be customized according to specific requirements.
4. The pore size options range from 1um to 100um, catering to different filtering grades.
5. The length commonly ranges from 20 inches to 60 inches, but can also be customized as needed.
1. Outer diameter: 6 inch (152 mm)
2. Length: 20 inch (528 mm)/ 40 inch (1022 mm)/ 60 inch (1538 mm)
3. Filter Material: Pleated Glass Fiber, Deep Polypropylene (PP)
4. Support/diversion layer: polypropylene
5. End cap: glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
6. O-ring sealing material: ethylene-propylene rubber, nitrile-butadiene rubber
7. Filtration accuracy: 1um, 5um, 6um, 10 um, 20 um, 40 um, 70 um, 100 um, etc.
8. Maximum operating temperature:pleated glass fiber: 121 C; pleated polypropylene: 82 C;
9. Maximum pressure drop: pleated glass fiber: 3.4Bar, 121 C; pleated polypropylene: 3.4bar, 82 C;
10. Recommended pressure drop for replacement of filter element: 2.4 bar, 20 C
1. The flow rate of a single filter element is large, and the maximum flow rate of a single filter element can reach 70 m3/h.
2. The installation cost is low and the operation cost is low.
3. Small number of filter element replacement;
4. The flow direction from outside to inside ensures that all impurities are intercepted in the filter element.
5. Non-metal skeleton to minimize the loss caused by discarding;
6. U-shaped sealing groove ensures high filtration efficiency.
1. RO security filtration, seawater desalination pretreatment
2. Filtration of condensed water in power plants
3. Filtration of raw materials, solvents and water in bio-pharmaceutical industry
4. Filtration of bottled water, sugar, edible oil, juice, soft drinks and milk
5. Paint, Coatings, Petrochemical Industry
6. Microelectronics, Films, Fibers, Resins