High temperature resistant air filters are primarily used to filter particles such as tar, coal smoke, and dust generated in high-temperature sterilization tunnels and high-temperature drying rooms in pharmaceutical factories. They are mainly categorized as high-temperature pre filters and high-temperature HEPA filters based on their efficiency levels. Next, we will mainly introduce the uses, features, and classifications of high-temperature resistant filters to better understand them.
I. Uses of High Temperature Resistant Filters
1. Used for air filtration in painting factories and painting rooms.
2. Mainly used in high-temperature clean ovens, high-temperature sterilization equipment, and purification devices.
3. Applicable to automobile factories, auto repair shops, motorcycle factories, bicycle factories, household appliances, and electronic spray systems.
II. Features of High Temperature Resistant Filters
High-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters utilize a pleated design with corrugated separators that maintain pleat spacing, allowing for optimal utilization of filter media with minimal resistance. The filter media of high-temperature resistant high-efficiency air filters is pleated into scissor-like folds, creating two creases when bent. At the end of the separator, scissor-shaped box-type folds are opened, which prevents damage to the filter media during folding.
1. Sealant: High-temperature resistant silicone sealant.
2. Efficiency measured by laser scanning particle counter at MPPS: 99.99% @ 0.3μm, 99.99% @ 0.3μm.
3. Construction: Stainless steel frame, aluminum separators.
4. Instantaneous temperature resistance up to 400 degrees Celsius, constant temperature resistance up to around 250 degrees Celsius.
5. Seal gasket: Fiberglass with special adhesive.
6. Filter media: Ultra-fine glass fiber paper.
III. Classifications of High Temperature Resistant High Efficiency Filters
1. Classified by temperature into 250-degree Celsius high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters and 400-degree Celsius high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters.
2. The general filtration efficiency of 250-degree Celsius high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters is 99.99% (0.3μm), containing silicon, which is rejected in certain environments.
3. 250-degree Celsius high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters are generally sealed with red sealant, using high-temperature resistant silicone sealant, available in red and white.
4. 400-degree Celsius high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters have higher temperature requirements; the flowability of the sealant used is inferior to that of the 250-degree filters. The filtration efficiency is slightly lower and can reach H13.
Today, we have mainly introduced high-temperature resistant filters from three aspects: their uses, features, and the classifications of high-temperature resistant high-efficiency filters. We believe that you now have a better understanding of this topic.
The air filtering system is installed and used in chicken coops with special materials, advanced manufacturing technology, and scientific testing facilities, which can effectively eliminate or reduce infectious diseases in large and medium-sized chicken farms.
In modern society, air quality issues have become increasingly important to people. To improve indoor air quality, HEPA filters have become an essential device. This article will introduce the classification standards of HEPA filters and their applications in various contexts.