The F9 V-Bank Air Filters ordered by the australian customers have been shipped.
F9 V-Bank Air Filter Product Detail：
Type: V-bank (4 V)
Frame material: ABS + PVC
Filter media: Micro glass fibre paper
Slot gasket: Polyurethane
Filter class: F9 (EN1822)
F9 V-Bank Air Filter Technical Datasheet
|Type||Size（mm）（HxWxD）||Test Air flow（m³/h）||Initial pressure（≤Pa）||Media area（m²）||Filter grade（EN1822）|
F9 V-Bank Air Filter Test Report
|Initial pressure Test Report|
An F9 V-Bank type air filter is a type of high-efficiency air filter commonly used in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems and industrial applications. The "F9" designation refers to the filter's efficiency rating, which is based on the European standard EN 779. In this classification, F9 is one of the highest efficiency ratings for air filters, indicating that it can capture very fine particles, including those that may pose health risks or affect indoor air quality.
The "V-Bank" design of this air filter refers to the shape of the filter, which resembles the letter "V" when viewed from the side. V-Bank filters are known for their high surface area and capacity to capture and retain a significant amount of airborne contaminants.
Key characteristics of an F9 V-Bank type air filter:
1. High Efficiency: F9 filters are designed to capture particles with a minimum efficiency of 85% for 0.4-micron particles, making them effective at removing dust, pollen, mold spores, and other fine particulate matter from the air.
2. Improved Air Quality: These filters can significantly improve indoor air quality by reducing the presence of allergens and pollutants.
3. V-Bank Design: The V-shaped configuration increases the filter's surface area, allowing it to hold more contaminants and extending its lifespan before replacement is necessary.
4. HVAC and Industrial Use: F9 V-Bank filters are commonly used in commercial and industrial HVAC systems to maintain clean and healthy indoor environments. They are also used in cleanrooms, hospitals, laboratories, and other applications where air quality is critical.
5. Regular Maintenance: Like all air filters, F9 V-Bank filters require regular inspection and replacement to maintain their efficiency. The frequency of replacement depends on factors such as the level of airborne contaminants and the usage conditions.
When selecting an air filter for your specific application, it's essential to consider factors such as filter size, pressure drop, and the specific air quality requirements of your environment. Proper maintenance and replacement of air filters are crucial to ensure the continued effectiveness of the HVAC system and the quality of the indoor air.
The difference between medium efficiency filters F6 and F7 lies in their filtration efficiency and applicable areas. As commonly used air filters in cleanrooms and ventilation HVAC systems, F6 and F7 medium efficiency filters offer distinct performance and capabilities in removing particles and air pollutants.