The filter material of this filter element is stainless steel powder. In the production process, no adhesive is used.
|YT||FM||Removal Ratings||Common Diameter||Size||End cap||Seal ring material||Material||Example|
The filter material of this filter element is stainless steel powder. In the production process, no adhesive is used. It is prepared by cold and static pressure molding of metal powder, high temperature vacuum sintering and welding, and has high strength and overall high performance. New metal porous filter element. The sintered filter element of stainless steel powder can achieve precision filtration of micron level, and is resistant to high temperature and easy to clean. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, fine chemical and coal chemical industries.
1. Electronic industry: pre-filtration of reverse osmosis system, pre-filtration of deionized water.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: de-carbonization filtration of desalinated water.
3. Food and beverage industry: filtration of mineral water, beverages, juice, and wine.
4. Chemical industry: filtration of carbon, high temperature acid and alkali liquid.
5. Petroleum industry: heavy oil coking gas filtration.
6. Other: low temperature gas and oil dust removal.
Filter material: stainless steel 316L powder/titanium powder
Structure form: filter plate/filter element/cone
Upper and lower end caps: 304/316L
Sealing ring: see order information table
Outer diameter: 60mm Filter area: 0.05㎡/10"
Length 5" 10" 20" 30" 40"
Max. working temperature ≤280℃
Max. working pressure drop ≤0.6Mpa
Max. working temperature ≤400℃
Max. working pressure drop ≤1.0Mpa