PTFE membrane as young filter media in China market. It is used in HEPA filters and ULPA air filters with stable performance and lower energy consumption. PTFE HEPA filters and PTFE ULPA filters are ideal for low noise area, corrosive gas area (especially for hydrofluoric acid) and high clean level area. Really suitable for hospitals, sanatoriums, schools and kindergarten, microelectronics industry, sterile room, laboratory etc.
Type: Mini-pleat, Compact
Frame material: SUS304, Wood, Anodised extruded aluminum
Filter media: PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane
Gasket: PU gasket on both sides
Filter class: HEPA filters (H13/H14), ULPA filters (U15~U17)
Initial resistance: 50~110 Pa
Standard size: 320 x 320mm, 450 x 450mm, 595 x 595mm
Standard depth: 46/70/90/110/150/220/292mm
1. PTFE membrane filtration, stable performance.
2. Energy-saving, so quiet when working.
3. Cleanroom workshop with testing device.
4. Monitor working schedule in real time by buyer.
5. PU gasket & protective net in both sides.
Some photos for your reference