Coarse filters are also known as coarse dust bag filters are often utilized as initial stage filters or as prefilters to more reliable filters in ventilation systems with robust frames that can be made in a variety of bags and bag depths to fit the requirements of the application. Synthetic filter media and metal frames can endure demanding operating conditions and provide an efficient medium-level filtering action.
Type: Panel, Pleated and Pocket.
Filter frame: Paper, ABS, Galvanized sheet, extruded aluminium, stainless steel
Media: Chemical fiber, stainless steel mesh, nylon mesh
Filter class: G1-G4
Clean air filters pressure drop: 30-50Pa
Standard sizes: Standard depth: 10/21/46/95mm
Customized products prefered.
1. Multi-bag configuration with immense air permeability;
2. High-temperature fusion through ultrasonic waves for improved airtightness;
3. Frame and supporting frame can be reused by selecting frameless design.
|Model||Type||Frame thickness||Filter class||Size (W*H*D*P)||Frame material|
Galvanized sheet (DX)
Extruded aluminium (L)
stainless steel (SS)
1. Fresh air conditioning system with clean room, mid-range filtering of new fan units;
2. Secondary or final filtering of the central air-conditioning system;
3. Filtration of air purification equipment as the main part;
4. Pre-filtration of high-efficiency filter to complete the job.