It is made with superfine glass fibre media for filtering gas, water, oil etc. It combines low pressure drop with high flow and long service life.
Dust/oil filtration of compressed air, pre-filtration of fermentation air, LVP & SVP, pharmaceutical water treatment, chemicals, clarify filtration etc.
|Length （inch）||5, 10, 20, 30, 40|
|Removal Ratings (µm)||0.22, 0.45, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10, 15, 20, 30|
|Effective Filter Area||≥0.45㎡/10in|
|Maximum OperatingTemperature||80 ˚C / 176 ˚F|
|Maximum Forward Differential Pressure||0.4MPa @ 23 ˚C /58.8 psid @ 73.4 ˚F|
|Membrane||Hydrophililc Glass Microfiber|
|Inner core||Polypropylene/Stainless Steel/PET|
Glass fiber pleated filter cartridges feature a robust construction of glass fiber and polypropylene filtration layers, providing removal ratings from 0.5 to 5 micron absolute. They are suitable for the complete removal of undesirable particulate and as pre-filters to membrane filters. The polypropylene pre-filtration layer and high dirt capacity glass fiber medium provide longer service life, reduced operational costs, and a smaller process footprint. These cartridges are applicable to bioburden reduction and clarification of various process liquids and end products.
1. With its excellent hydrophilic property, no pre-wetting is required.
2. Dissolved matter is extremely low.
3. Outstanding chemical compatibility.
4. Exemplary chemical interception capacity.
5. Autoclaving is feasible.
● Air compression oil-removal and dust-removal filtering,
● Bio-fermentation air pre-filtering,
● Solvent, pharmaceutical filtering,
● Chemical industry filtering,
● Water treatment filtering,
● Filtering of liquids containing colloids, oils and greases and high particulate content.