High-efficiency air filters are mainly used to capture particulate dust above 0.5μm and various suspended solids, and play a vital role in the air purification industry.
High-efficiency air filter Installation Instructions:
1. The filter should be installed as soon as possible after unpacking to prevent contamination from prolonged exposure.
2. Before the filter is installed, the inner wall of the static pressure box or the air supply pipe must be thoroughly wiped clean to ensure the cleanliness before installation. (Refer to high efficiency filter www.rfilter.com)
3. After unpacking the filter, you should first observe whether the filter is damaged before installation.
4. During installation, the arrow on the filter label should be in the same direction as the airflow, and pay attention to the tightness between the filter and the installation frame.
5. When installing the air supply from the side of the filter, the pleat line of the filter material should be perpendicular to the horizontal direction.